Pressure plate filters consist of a stack of filter plates attached to a hollow shaft. As the core component of the filter, the filter plate is sintered and then processed by a multi-layer wire mesh. Xinli Company learns foreign technology. After research and development and many years of experience, the filter plate can perfectly replace expensive foreign products and reduce the use cost.
The single filter plate consists of 5 parts. The filter screen is 8 layers of metal sintered mesh with a total thickness of 4.8mm and a micron rate of 2-5um.
1. Double-sided filtering, increase the filtering area and ensure the flow
2. The filter has high sintering strength and will not open or deform during use
3. The mesh surface is highly flat to ensure the effect of scraper removal
4. Uniform and stable micron rate and good air permeability
5. The sintered mesh can be replaced and cleaned
1. Catalyst recovery / recirculation
2. Thickening of suspension
3. Toluylendiisocyanat process
4. Butynediol / Butanediol process
5. Anilin process